This week, Thirty Six Months hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance. Much love to them for including one of the posts here.
There are loads of good reads in this week’s carnival, so click on the link above to check them all out.
After reading through them, here are my fave picks for this week:
- No income while traveling? No problem!
- What is a SEP IRA
- Tips on Sticking with Your Budget
- The Simple Steps of Debt Reduction
- It’s Time for Dirty Debt Collectors to Feel the Heat
- It’s Easy To Make A Million Dollars
image credit:By Mistersasou (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)], via Wikimedia Commons