Today is the first chilly morning of Fall for me. And it’s extra chilly since I don’t have the gas turned on, which means no heat! This cold spell took me by surprise and it takes 3 business days to get the gas on….and it will be 80 degrees again by that point. I have the gas off because the place I am renting has a gas fireplace with a pilot light that never goes off. So, I am using gas even if the heat is not on. And the gas company charges me just over $10 a month for the privilege of billing me, so I turned it off for the summer to save on the monthly billing fee and the small gas usage. Guess that means I’ll just be drinking extra coffee for a couple of mornings!
- What Do Diets and Budgets Have In Common
- 6 Random Money Tips
- Why Do Gas Prices Rise and Fall?
- Getting Over 3500 Visitors For Our New Authority Site
- The Entertainment Book: Good Deal?
- Why buying the most expensive motorcycle on Ebay saved me money