I’ve been super busy this week working on some new niche site projects, so I have not had as much time to read up on the new blog posts out there. However, I did manage to find a few great reads. Here are some blog posts that I enjoyed this week:
- Do 1% Better Today (And Every Day)
- What Baseball Can Teach You About Your Finances
- No Outside Food Allowed: Saving Money By Being A Food Smuggler
- You Aren’t Entitled To Anything
- Is There Such A Thing As Luck When It Comes to Finance?
If I missed a great read, feel free to share it!