I do a lot of reading up on financial topics each week, and I just want to highlight some of my favorite reads from this past week. Some of these posts are not new this week, but they were new to me so I’m including them. Hope you find a good read among them!
- The One Asset You Need To Maximize
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Take A Staycation
- The Experience Experiment
- The Danger of Side Hustle Income
- The Tiny House Movement: Where Do You Fit In?
- DIY Dining Table for Under $50
- The Best Personal Finance Book I’ve Ever Read
- Price Limits, Blow Money and the 24-Hr Rule
- My Experience With Owning Versus Renting
- How Changing Where You Live Can Prevent Stagnation and Make You Happier
- The Cost of Living In Paradise
These were some of my favorite finds this past week, so check them out and let me know if there is something great out there that I missed!