This weeks marks the first time that Money Misfit participated in a blog carnival. You can find me, as well as some other great entries, in the Carnival of Personal Finance at Bible Money Matters. There’s also some truly great Fall photos in the post.
I looked through the entries in the carnival and here are some of my fave reads from it:
- How much house can you afford based on salary? at YourLife, Their Life
- The Key To Earning Free Travel With Your Credit Card at PT Money
- Ways to Buy Safe Cleaning Products on a Budget at Young Adult Money
- Focus Your Attention on the Major Expenses First at Walking to Wealth
- What Role Does Alcohol Play In Getting Rich? from Objective Wealth
- 10 TV Shows to Watch to Save Money on My Dollar Plan