Mucho thankies to Money Life and More for including me in this weeks Carnival of Personal Finance. See all this week’s posts — here. Or, if you just want to hear about my faves, check out the links below…
- What is Renter’s Insurance and Why You Need It – definitely agree with this post as it is super cheap and you really should have it as a renter. I pay just $7.75 per month via Progressive for mine.
- Considerations When Waging A War On STUFF – I am so into declaring war on material things that you don’t need. It may be the only good war out there.
- The Surprising Extra Costs of Driving an Expensive Car – interesting read, even though I have no intention of getting an expensive car anytime soon
- How to Live Within Your Means but Still Live Well – good advice for everyone
- How I make money as a DJ – as someone who works online for a living, I love reading about alternative jobs like this one
- Would you buy a 5 bedrooms, $100 house? – these kinds of prices almost make you want to chase after this fool’s gold…almost