I use Time Warner Cable for my internet, cable and home phone service. Honestly, the internet is the only service that I need but the package deal has a price only $15 more than the cost of just the internet service. Anyways, that’s not the point.
The point, is TWC’s SignatureHome.
Twice now I have received a fancy-pants black envelope in the mail letting me know how I have been selected for this new, exclusive “unprecedented level of personal attention” from TWC. It offers me “priority access” to a “suite of premier products” and a “personal concierge.”
Wait, let’s all take a moment to get in a hearty laugh before I continue.
Okay. What else does this SignatureHome elite package get me?
- advanced TV (whole house DVR and TWC TV app)
- ultimate internet (home wifi)
- home phone (caller ID & unlimited nationwide calling)
Wow, that is just so overly appealing I just don’t know what to do. Here’s why:
- I only have one TV and it already has a DVR set up
- I have no use for the app as I don’t have a tablet or smart phone
- I already have home wifi
- I already have caller ID and unlimited calling in my package
The best part of this “exclusive” service is the ridiculous price of $199.99.
TWC might first want to work on internet service that doesn’t repeatedly disconnect and not work before trying to hock such a stupid service. Or, include a monkey butler. If there was that, I’d so be in. Especially if he wore a little butler costume.